(Identical with Bräuniger IQ Competino+)
The Flytec 6020 is the ideal GPS-instrument for the
experienced route flying pilot (or anyone who would like to become such pilot), as it provides for functions
in regard to Restricted Areas. This function becomes even more important in
today’s confined air space.
The instrument is fitted with a high-sensitive 20-channel GPS-receiver and provides a plurality of useful information to the experienced pilot. The below featured list is limited to the most important functions and does not consider obvious detail functions which are anyway evident for a flight instrument of this price category.
- dimensions: 165 x 73 x 38 mm
- weight: 286 g (incl. 4 Alkaline batteries, without clamp)
- power supply: 4 Alkaline 1,5 V batteries AA or 1,2 V NiMh-accumulators
- operating time: > 30 hours with fully charged Alkaline batteries
- display screen resolution: 38’400 Pixel / 240x160 Pixel (= 1/8 VGA)
- operating temperature: -15 °C up to +45 °C
- storage temperature: -30 °C up to +70 °C
- warranty: 24 months
- scope of supply: packed in carton box incl. para-glider clamp, 4 batteries, carry bag, USB cable, PDF.format Operation Manual, Flychart software with license activation.