Flytec 6040 Balloon
The new, revolutionary Flytec 6040 for ballooners is
at the moment worldwide the latest and most performing combination instrument
with GPS, designed for the competitive sportsmen among the ballooners.
Housing and technology are based on the proven 6020/6030 concepts for hang-gliders and para gliders. Due to the integrated GPS-receiver the ballooner is well informed at any time about his exact position and his speed over ground.
The most important performance characteristics are:
- graphic display
- new indicator for wind direction
- wireless temperature transmission.
Is also working perfectly well with the proven TT34 temperature transmittersn!
- instrument software (firmware) can be updated at any time. The new firmware may be downloaded from the Flytec homepage
- optimized battery management
is operated with 2 banks for NiMH accumulators and is also suitable for Alkaline batteries of the AA type
- optional Bluetooth-connection to the mobile phone for online Route-entry.
- power supply: 4 pcs. NiMh-accumulators or 1,5 V AA Alkaline batteries
- operating time: > 20 hours per bank, e.g. > 40 hours
input – 100..240VAC 50-60 Hz 260mA
output – 12V = 1A 12VA MAX.
- display screen resolution: 76’800 Pixel / 320x240 Pixel (= 1/4 VGA)
- dimensions: 178 x 95 x 40 mm
- weight: 425 g (without clamp)
- operating temperature: -15 °C up to +50 °C
- including holder
- warranty: 24 months
± 8/ms, scale 0.2 m/s
± 100 m/s, scale 0.1 m/s
- ±100 m/s - scale: 0.1 m/s
Vario acoustics sound opening
audio volume settings
- climb acoustic:
tone- and interval modulated, maximum interval frequency adjustable from 3 m/s up to 11 m/s or Smart-interval, adjustable response threshold
- sink acoustic:
discreet sink acoustic tone and loud sink alarm, separately adjustable.
- 3 different altimeter measuring functions
altitude : 11'000 m - scale: 1 m
Indicator battery charge state
- continuous monitoring of battery voltage- and indicator,
1 - 300 km/h
0 - 100 km/h (Sensor optional)
lateral USB port
lateral port for speed sensor
lateral SD-card slot
User fields, freely selectable
Softkey – left and right
GPS display field
high-sensitive SIRF III GPS-receiver of the latest generation. Update rate of 1 sec., independent from preset recording rate.
Bar graph speed analog mode
Atmospheric pressure display QNH
display of active page P1 of 3
indicator for function of temperature transmitter
Connection Pitot tube / FLARM antenna